Serenitea

September 26, 2011
I have been a frequent visitor of Serenitea for years now and I find it quite odd that I have not written a thing about them until now.  Maybe because I take my Serenitea time as something personal, something close to my heart. So instead of thinking to write about it, I always ended up savoring the beautiful memories first. It will always be a place where I could meet up with some friends and talk about the most random of things and those which matters to us most.  After all, it was Serenitea which started my love for milk teas.

From time to time, amidst all the milk teas which satisfy me all these years, I still find myself craving for my favorite Hokkaido Milk Tea and Malt Milk Tea at Serenitea.


This photo was taken during my first ever visit at Serenitea in San Juan around 2009. Hokkaido Milk Tea for me and Okinawa Milk Tea for my friend.



Teas in general may induce calming effect.  But this calming effect plus unforgettable memories of best bonding time and conversations are something that Serenitea never fails to give me.  For this, I will always go back.




My favorite bible verse and my favorite milk tea in Serenitea!




Serenetea
Not Your Ordinary Cup of Tea
Emails: sereniteakitchen@gmail.com | sereniteakitchen@yahoo.com
Website: http://iloveserenitea.com/index.html
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/iloveserenitea
Twitter: http://twitter.com/iloveserenitea



Like YedyLicious Food Blog's NEW Facebook Page
Follow YedyLicious Food Blog on Twitter
Download YedyLicious Food Blog from Nokia Ovi Store for free!


3 comments on "Serenitea"
  1. Never did I really enjoy any milk teas yet, will be trying this soon, then we'll see...I love the concept of putting biblical verses on their cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the Hokkaido Milk Tea too, standard sweetness with crystals. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joy! Serenitea might change your mind about Milk Teas ;)

    Hi Guia! oh yes, love it with crystals too :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on today's blog post. But no, link droppers will never be approved. Thank you!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature