Mercato Centrale Foodie Delivery Via City Delivery 87878

August 12, 2011
If you have been reading my blog, you would have an idea how I consider Mercato Centrale in Bonifacio Global City as my foodie heaven.  Despite the distance, since I am from San Juan City, the driving time was always worth it.  But with the kind of jobs that I juggle at hand, there are some weekends when I still need to attend to my work, therefore missing out the chance to have a leisurely food tripping at Mercato.  Add to that, the rather cranky weather we are experiencing these days.

Good thing Mercato Centrale has partnered with City Delivery and launched Foodie Delivery, which now made it possible for anyone to enjoy the goodness of different foods offered in Mercato right at the comfort of your home. Food delivery indeed is the answer to my dilemma of missing out on my Mercato fix.


City Delivery is not all new to me, since it has saved me a lot of times not only during those days when I don’t have time to cook but also during those times when cravings hit me.  Since City Delivery is a premier multi-restaurant delivery service, whatever food I crave for, they got me covered.

There are two ways to get in touch with them for your food delivery.  You may dial their hotline 87878 or you can just visit their website at www.citydelivery.ph to place your order.  I have tried both but since I spent most of my time in front of my computer, I usually place my order online.  Their website is pretty easy to navigate and a minute or two after placing my orders, a friendly City Delivery contact center agent would call for confirmation of orders.  The flow of the whole process is always fuss free and the delivery time, efficient.



When it’s my first time to try their Foodie Delivery, I got the same superb satisfaction in terms of service and quality of food delivered.




The crispiness of the vegetable inside the Fresh Amoy Lumpia which was obviously newly wrapped and the soft fluffy Ka Pao! filled with Crispy Floss and Chinese Sausage made me wonder if they moved Mercato Centrale here in San Juan or if Spring by Ya Huan was located two blocks away from our home.  Everything was surprisingly fresh!  Not to mention the Hong-Kong Style Egg Tarts that glimmers with a look as if it was freshly baked.








Their delivery efficiency and the way they keep the food fresh until it reaches ones home are just some of the remarkable feat of Foodie Delivery.  That afternoon, I feel as if I’ve been to Mercato. Oh the wonders of Foodie Delivery!



I have a lot of favorites at Mercato Centrale, and I am very grateful that some of these favorites have already partnered with Foodie Delivery.  Now, I can enjoy them at home with just a dial or a click away!


Bale Dutung - Known for their Pan De Bagnet and Lechon Tortilla, Bale Dutung is a popular food destination by Chef Claude Tayag in Pampanga.  With Foodie Delivery, this Mercato Centrale regular can be delivered right at your doorstep.

BALE DUTUNG

Big Bob's Charcoal Grilled Burger - Enjoy charcoal grilled pattied stuffed with mozzarella in front of your television while doing movie marathon with your loved ones.

BIG BOB'S CHARCOAL GRILLED BURGERS

Chuck's Grubberie - Fish and Chips from Chuck's Grubberie never fails to satisfy me, but now, with Foodie Delivery, I can enjoy it at home and perhaps with a bottle of beer or two.

CHUCK'S GRUBBERIE


Homemade Ravioli - Pasta party at home will never be the same again! Wow your guest with Homemade Ravioli's Spinach Cream Ravioli with fresh tomato and salsa delivered fresh right at your doorstep.

HOMEMADE RAVIOLI

Manang's Chicken - tired with the same bucket chicken delivery? Manang's Chicken will give you a whole new chicken experience... at home!

MANANG'S CHICKEN

Merry Moo - Sea Salt Caramel and Earl Grey Tea while lounging at your couch on a lazy weekend, what could be more beautiful than that.

MERRY MOO

Mochiko - now I wouldn't have to go South just to experience the wonders of my favorite Mochiko!

MOCHIKO


Spring by Ha Yuan - Spring's light hearted Asian-inspired nibbles can now be enjoyed at home while having an afternoon tea with your loved ones.

SPRING BY HA YUAN

Smokehouse Sandwiches - I haven't tried this yet in Mercato, but thanks to Foodie Delivery, I can now try their gourmet sandwiches without leaving home.

Keep in mind though that orders during weekdays should be placed in advanced since they are freshly made and delivered from the home kitchen of the Mercato partners.  On the other hand, real time ordering is accommodated during weekends, Mercato Centrale operating hours (9am to 2pm). 


With Mercato Centrale + City Delivery's Foodie Delivery, life for foodies like us becomes more deliciously convenient. Indeed, it is food delivery at its finest!


Mercato Centrale
Address:     8th and 34th Streets
(beside MC Home Depot) Bonifacio Global City, 
1632 Taguig, Philippines
Email: admin@mercatocentrale.ph
Website: http://www.mercatocentrale.ph
Contact Number: +63917 5318949
Operating Hours:
Fri:    10:00 pm    -    3:00 am
Sat:    7:00 am    -    2:00 pm
        10:00 pm    -    3:00 am
Sun:    7:00 am    -    2:00 pm
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/mercatocentrale 
Twitter: http://twitter.com/mercatocentrale


City Delivery / Foodie Delivery
Website: http://www.citydelivery.ph
               http://FoodieDelivery.ph
Contact Number: 87878
Facebook Page: City Delivery
                        Foodie Delivery







Post Comment
Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on today's blog post. But no, link droppers will never be approved. Thank you!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature