Pichi Pichi by Just Craving

June 23, 2011

One of Filipino snacks/desserts which I am fond of is
Pichi Pichi. It is a mixture of cassava and sugar rolled in grated coconut meat. While some of the best tasting Pichi Pichi I have tried was from Nueva Ecija and Bulacan, here in Manila, there are few restaurants that sell Pichi-Pichi which suits my taste buds.

Luckily, ‘Just Craving’ food stall owned by fellow blogger Fran and her hubby Paul now sells delicious Homemade Pichi-Pichi at Mercato Centrale. I bought one pack for 50 bucks and when I tasted it, I thought that I should have purchased more. It was satisfyingly delicious.


I learned that they only use pure cassava which means there’s no need to worry about additives. The saltiness of the grated cheese on top compliments the sweetness of the cassava mixture. It looks very simple and unpretentious, but the taste romances the palate the same way it warms the heart.

Just Carving’s Pichi-Pichi, Allie’s Wonder Nuts, and other food products are available every Saturday at Mercato Centrale. They accept orders for Pichi-Pichi in bulk, minimum of 8 packs. You can contact Paul at 09175388125 for orders and inquiries.
2 comments on "Pichi Pichi by Just Craving"
  1. wow yummy. i love pichi pichi. my fave is ambers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! me too! :) but I suggest you try Just Craving's Pichi-Pichi, it sums up the goodness of homemade Pinoy fare :) it's yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on today's blog post. But no, link droppers will never be approved. Thank you!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature