Sandy's Pizza

February 09, 2011

Every time I pass by A. Mabini St. in San Juan, there never was a time when the billboard showing a very inviting photo of a pizza along with a tag line “Beautiful people crave Sandy’s Pizza” did not catch my attention. Where on earth this Sandy’s Pizza is and why on earth am I not craving for it? I panicked. Well, I’m just kidding. I did not panic but I tried to locate their store because I felt that this pizza might be something special. And I was right

Sandy’s Pizza has variety of interesting flavors, from Thai Chicken, Mexican Chili, Indian Chicken Curry, to Tocino Pizza, and more. Since I want to taste different varieties in one go, my friend Ceej and I ordered for their Sampler Pizza and got to try four different flavors the first time we visit their store in Little Baguio, San Juan. We opted for White Pizza, Meatzarella, Garlic Chorizo with Cheese, and Filipino Adobo with Kesong Puti.



White Pizza may be common but Sandy’s is distinctly flavorful. Kesong Puti I must say made all the difference as it endears it to my palate.



Meatzarella is all meat. One thing I noticed was that, it may not look like they are generous with the meat, but once you tasted it; you must prepare yourself for the orchestration of meaty flavor that will burst into your mouth. A balanced was definitely struck for that matter.



Garlic Chorizo with Cheese is poetically simple yet, it will leave a mark on your palate that will make you crave for more.



Filipino Adobo with Kesong Puti was my favorite. The name itself is definitely a dead giveaway that anyone will surely love it.




Since I am not a fan of thick crust pizza, its New York Style crust is perfect. It is soft and chewy on the inside, light and crispy on the outside.

Aside from their pizza, I was able to try their Creamy Basil Pesto. And just like Nigella Lawson, I love it when my pasta is soaking in its sauce that is why I appreciate their generous servings of it, not to mention that it taste really good.




Being served with good food is one thing, but being served graciously with good food is another. I must say that their servers are really good with customer service. They are all accommodating, friendly, and sincere with the service that they are giving their customers.

After dining at Sandy’s Pizza, now I know why beautiful people crave for it.




Sandy’s Pizza
J. Abad Santos St.
San Juan, Metro Manila
Tel. no. (632) 7218334 / 7218329
Website: sandyspizza1.multiply.com
FB Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SANDYs-PIZZA/13351484195
Post Comment
Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts on today's blog post. But no, link droppers will never be approved. Thank you!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature