Sachi Japanese Restaurant

May 01, 2010
Some good things in life are not always for free. Sometimes you have to pay for it. But if you are as frugal as me, there isn't a snowball chance in hell that you wouldn't find good deals. And as a foodie, good food at a very affordable price is one of the good deals you wouldn't want to miss.

One great deal I discovered was a 149php worth of lunch at Sachi, a Japanese Restaurant in Araneta Center Cubao. The average dining cost for this resto is 400php per person, but with their promo, you'll get a set lunch consisting of an appetizer, entree, and a dessert for a peso short to 150 bucks.

Hare-Hare Salad
For the appetizer, the choices are California Maki, Hare-Hare Salad, and Miso Soup. Although I enjoyed their freshly made California Maki, it was their Hare-Hare Salad that captures my heart. The crispiness of fresh vegetables plus the sweet taste of kani compliments the subtle nutty taste of the salad sauce.

California Maki
For the entree, you can choose from Katsudon (Deep-Fried Breaded Porkchop), Tendon (Deep-Fried Shrimp Tempura with Tendon Sauce) and Yakisoba ( Stir-Fried noodles with Chicken and Vegetables)

Katsudon
I am not a big fan of Katsudon but I could say that Sachi's is the best I have ever tasted so far. It is crispy on the outside but the pork meat is soft, tender, and juicy on the inside. Plus the sauce they use is simply delectable.
Yakisoba
Their Yakisoba is also impressive. It is not dry as compared to other Yakisoba in some Jap Restos I have tried. Topped with generous amount of Vegetable and Chicken, it is far from being lame as I thought it was.
Green Tea Ice Cream
They only offer one dessert and that is Green Tea Ice Cream. I was ready to suggest to add another choices but when I tasted the Ice Cream, I was speechless. It was so good I was not satisfied with a scoop. Perhaps it is the best dessert to cleanse ones palatte after the meal that is why they are so confident having it as the only choice for the dessert.

Located alongside different restaurant outside Araneta Coliseum, has now become one of my favorite restos in that area aside from Cafe Adriatico and Italianis. Their Lunch Promo is available from 10am to 2pm only so be sure to be there within that timefor you to enjoy this one great foodie deal that Sachi has to offer.


Sachi

G/F Coliseum Center, Araneta Center, Cubao
Quezon City, Metro Manila
Contact no. (02) 911-31-01 loc. 8372
2 comments on "Sachi Japanese Restaurant"
  1. The pictures are very nice. I would also recommend Omakase :D I would have to try eating at Sachi one of these days with a friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kuya Brian! thanks po. cge, i'll try Omakase, then i'll post a review about it :) Food trip tayo minsan nila sab :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your thoughts on today's blog post. But no, link droppers will never be approved. Thank you!

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature